Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2019: Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Indian Navy Sailor is available here. Applicants who are preparing for the Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Exam can download the Test pattern. Make use of this syllabus while preparing for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR, AA, MR Exams
Indian Navy Sailor is conducting Examination for SSR, AA, and MR posts every Year. Many people all over India can apply for this post and there will be a huge competition for the Indian Navy Jobs when compared to the private job. People will mostly prefer Government job because of the rapid salary growth and hike. More Job security is there in Government Jobs. To get placed in Indian Navy, applicants should work hard and prepare well for the Exam. For preparation, we find an easy way for the applicants and here we are providing the Exam pattern and syllabus for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs. Candidates have to prepare for English, science, General Knowledge and Mathematics because the Indian Navy will hire the worthy candidate with excellent communication skills.
About Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy Sailor is planning to conduct the exam for Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), AA, and MR Posts for 08/2019 Batch. Here there is much competition for the job seekers who are finding jobs in high-level Competitive Exams. Aspirants will face a lot of problems while preparing for the Exam and a lot of doubts will arise like how to prepare for the Exam and what are all the syllabus and Exam pattern etc. Here we are providing the best way of a solution to solve the student’s problem. Here students can find the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by the Indian Navy.
About Indian Navy Sailor Exam
- Written exam contains objective type questions.
- The test is bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Total No. of Questions available in the exam is 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total marks are 100.
- The test period is 1 hour.
- There is 0.25 penalty as negative marking for wrong answers.
- Computer-based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
- Visual Standards
|Medium of Exam
||Type of Exam
|Objective type (Multiple choices)
|Hindi & English
||Names of the Subjects
||No. of Questions
English & Hindi
- Physical World and Measurement
- Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Nutrition and Health
- Organic Chemistry
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Conic Sections
- Sets and Set Theory
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limits and Continuity
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals.
- Correction of sentences
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change directly to indirect/indirect to direct
- Verbs/Tense/ Non-Finites
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Determiners(use of a the, an etc)
- Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Capitals and Currencies.
- Wars and Neighbours
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Award and Authors.
- Reasoning & Associative Ability
- Spellings Unscrambling
- Coding and Decoding