Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 – Allahabad High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here. Candidates those who are appearing for the Assistant, Steno & Other Posts Exams, can check for the syllabus, exam pattern & important links related to the exam along with the pdf for free.
Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 PDF
Allahabad High Court conducting Assistant, Steno & Other Posts Exams every year. Aspirants must prepare all the topics given in the syllabus pattern for the best scoring in the AHC Exams. To have a good score in AHC Exams candidates make a scheduled timing and start preparing for the best results. Scroll down and get the updated syllabus details and related Exam Pattern regarding Assistant, Steno & Other Posts.
About Allahabad High Court Recruitment
Allahabad High Court Recruitment has announced notification for Assistant, Steno & Other Posts. These vacancies start on 06th December 2019 and end up 26th December 2019. This online application is available for 3495 vacancies to fill.
About Allahabad High Court Exam
- Allahabad HC Exams conducted in OMR based format
- The medium of Exam is in English/ Hindi language
- The exam consists of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
- The exam is in Objective Type.
- The Exam is conducted for 100 marks
- For Hindi, 50 marks of Shorthand test is 80 w.p.m
- For English, 50 marks of Shorthand test 100 w.p.m
- There will be No Negative marking.
Allahabad High Court Selection Process 2019
Candidates those who are applying for the High Court Allahabad Careers 2019 Should undergo the following process
- Objective Type (Offline)
- Written Examination
- Technical Diving
- Computer Test/ Typing Test
- Stenography Test
- Interview Process
Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern 2019
Allahabad High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus
English/ Hindi Subject Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks
- Parts of Speech
- Precise Writing
- Indirect and Direct Speech
- Translation of Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Cloze Tests
- Usage of Words
General Studies Syllabus
- Science (General)
- Current affairs – global and national both.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Climate change and Bio-diversity -that do not require subject specialization
- Economic/Social development –demographics, poverty, sustainable development, social sector initiatives, inclusion etc.
- Geography- On global and national parameters study these aspects- Economic Geography, Social, Physical of India and the world
- Indian Polity/Governance –Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Political system, Constitution, Rights issues.
- History – Mainly everything about India including Indian National Movement.
- Number system
- Proportion Logarithms Factor
- Interest Profit and Loss
- Average Time
- Speed and Distance
- Time and work
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Equations.
- Numbers and Ages.
- VolumesProfit and Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Odd One Out.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Trains.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Indices and Surds.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Time and Work Partnership.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Problems on Numbers.
Reasoning Exam Syllabus
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
Steno Gr 3, Jr. Asst & Paid Apprentices Hindi/ English Computer Type Test Details
- 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- This Exam will Consist of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
- Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing.
Category ‘D’ Cadre Driving Test Details
Technical Driving Test: The candidates will have to clear the Technical Driving Test to the satisfaction of the Selecting/ Appointing authority
Stenographer Grade 3 Hindi/ English Shorthand Test
- For Hindi: 80 w.p.m. in shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in typing in Hindi on Computer
- For English: 100 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. in typing in English on Computer
- This Exam will Consist of 50 Marks.
Allahabad High Court Exam Syllabus Important Links