ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to fill up 785vacancies in all over the country. It invites online application from eligible aspirants. As per the ONGC recruitment notification, these 785 vacancies are allotted for AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer Posts.
Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can use this ONGC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online from 05.04.2019. Starting date and ending date for submission of online application are 25.04.2019.
ONGC recruitment applies online link and notification is available on the official website. Applicants must have prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Contenders have to pay the required fee and should submit the application via online mode only. ONGC will select the aspirants on the basis of GATE 2019 score.
Aspirants who have selected in ONGC recruitment process those aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of ONGC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956.
Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, the government of India awarded Maharatna Status
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 3/2019 (R&P)|
|Job Name||Executives (AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.04.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.04.2019|
|Interview date||10.06.2019 (tentative)|
You may visit the ONGC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep checking Sarkari Result regularly to get latest updates.
ONGC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 785 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Materials Management Officer||33|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC AEE, Chemist, Transport Officer & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed an Engineering/ PG degree/ M.Sc./ MCA from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For All Post (Except AEE (Cementing/ Drilling)): Age limit should be 30 years.
- AEE (Cementing/ Drilling): Age limit should be 28 years.
- Check Advertisement for age limit & relaxation.
- Selection will be based on GATE 2019 Score, Qualification & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.370 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ EXSM candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You can deposit the fee amount via SBI Challan (ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun).
How to apply for ONGC Latest Jobs through GATE 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Executives in Engineering and Geosciences disciplines at E1 level through GATE – 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|