UPSC CMS 2019 Notification details are released. Candidates those who waiting for the Union Public Service Commission Jobs can check out this notification. The UPSC Board has released 965 UPSC CMS Posts. Those who are in search for the UPSC Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy can check out the below section to know in detail about the post.
Interested candidates can fill the Online Application form from the 10th April 2019. This Online Application would close on the date 06th May 2019. Check through the UPSC Official Website to know the terms and conditions of the UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019-20 Notification Highlights
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No of Vacancies||965|
|Name of the post||Assistant Medical Officer & Other Posts|
|Job Category||UPSC Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06th May 2019|
UPSC CMS Notification 2019-20 @upsc.gov.in
The eligible and interested persons may apply online through the Official website or through the link given below. Application for the UPSC CMS Exams will be accepted through the Online Mode only. While applying candidates have to submit certain files for the Id proof.
Moreover, while filling the application form applicants have to be very clear because the incorrect application form will be Rejected by the Union Public Service Commission Board. At the same time, the submission of the fake certificate is illegal and applicants cannot be able to apply for the other UPSC CMS Posts. To track more information related to UPSC Career 2019, applicants can check the below section.
Also Check: CRPF Recruitment 2019 – 21039 Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||362|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS 2019-20 Jobs
- Candidates must have passed down the written and practical examination of the final MBBS Examination.
- Refer through the Official Notification to know about the Educational Qualification details clearly.
UPSC Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
UPSC CMS Salary Details:
Candidates do check with the Official Notification to know about the Salary Pay details for each vacancy of UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates – No Fee
- The Application fee can be submitted through the Online Process.
How To Apply Online for UPSC CMS Exams?
- Download the Official Notification and read all the details given in the notification.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Check for the Combined Medical Service Exam Link.
- Go for the registration process and get the Log In details.
- Then Log in to the page and fill the basic details asked for.
- Upload the asked details such as documents and CV to the application form.
- Recheck the completed information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Hit on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
Important Dates for UPSC Medical Service Exam Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th April 2019|
|Last Date to for the Online Application||06th May 2019|
|The Online Application can be withdrawn from||13th May 2019 to 20th May 2019 till 6.00PM|
|Last Date for the Payment of Fee
[“Pay by Cash Mode”]
|05th May 2019 till 23.59 Hours|
|Last Date for Fee Payment
|06th May 2019|
|Date for Examination||21st July 2019|
Important Links for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- BSF Recruitment 2019 – 58 Vacancies
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies
- AIESL Careers 2019 – 70 Vacancies
Why Sarkari Result for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019?
Choosing Sarkari Result is the best way to find all the government jobs for you. Aspirants those who want to get into the UPSC Recruitment 2019 then must have regular check right here.
All you need to stay updated to our website Sarkari Result. As that we update all the information regarding the UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 Notification here. Get the UPSC CMS Notification 2019 details right here. Applicants can get all the job openings of UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2019 Details here.