TCIL Recruitment 2019 – Latest recruitment notification from TCIL!! One of the esteemed organization in India i.e, Telecommunication Consultants India Limited called upon the applicants to fill a total of 58 Vacancies. The post includes Assistant Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager & others.
People coveted on TCIL Careers 2019 can make use of this opportunity and start applying from 22nd April 2019. Should be noticed the Closing dates of TCIL Application Form is 14th May 2019. Hence, Check complete TCIL Recruitment process from the upcoming sections of this page.
TCIL Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Telecommunication Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager & others|
|Number of Vacancies||58|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14th May 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
TCIL Careers 2019 – tcil-india.com
The Telecommunication Consultants India Limited allowed applicants to fill an Offline application for TCIL AGM Recruitment 2019. Intended people must send their duly filled application before the last date i.e, 14th May 2019. One can need the basic educational qualification in order to apply for the above post in TCIL Jobs 2019 is Graduation or Post Graduation in required fields. Here on this page, we have attached TCIL Application Form along with Important dates & other details check it out!!
Also Check: SBI Recruitment 2019 – 8,904 Vacancies
TCIL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|General Manager (Telecom/IT)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||14|
|General Manager (Civil)||03|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Telecom/IT)||14|
|Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT)||16|
Eligibility Criteria for TCIL Recruitment 2019
As per the TCIL Recruitment Notification, we are going to describe to you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for AGM, GM & other posts in TCIL Jobs 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of TCIL Recruitment 2019-20.
- General Manager (Telecom/IT): Candidates must be qualified in B.E/B. Tech in ECE/CSE/IT with a minimum of 60% marks from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for it.
- General Manager (Civil): B.E/B. Tech in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for it.
- Manager (Finance): CA/CMA from the Institute of Charted Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Dy Manager: B.E/B. Tech in relevant fields from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Assistant Manager: B.E/B. Tech in relevant fields from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Furthermore Educational Qualification details, Applicants can refer to the official notification which is linked below.
The maximum age limit for the above post in TCIL Careers 2019 is listed below.
- General Manager: 50 Years
- Manager (Finance): 45 Years
- Deputy Manager: 40 Years
- Manager: 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Telecommunication Consultants India Limited Recruitment Board.
The Salary structure for TCIL Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- General Manager (Telecom/IT): Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-
- General Manager (Civil): Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-
- Manager (Finance): Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT): Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Civil): Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Telecom/IT): Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
Application Fee for the above post in TCIL Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- For General Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
- Application Fee should be pay through in favour of “Telecommunication Telecommunication Consultants India Limited” payable at Delhi.
The Selection Process of TCIL Notification 2019 is given below.
TCIL Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
Telecommunication Consultants India Limited allowed applicants to apply for Assistant Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager & others post through Offline. The end section of this page consists of an Application form, Applicant s are required to download it and send it the prescribed postal address.
How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Application Form provided below.
- Fill the Application form with the required details and attach the required documents.
- Then Submit to the below given postal address on or Before 14th May 2019.
Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunication Consultants India Limited,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I,
TCIL Careers 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||12th April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||14th May 2019|
TCIL Jobs 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Sarkari Result for TCIL Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Sarkari Result for TCIL Jobs 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links.
Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Telecommunication Consultants India Limited under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from TCIL Careers, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for TCIL Notification 2019-20.