LAST UPDATED ON MARCH 22, 2019
Railway TTE Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification for filling the Travelling Ticket Examiner Vacancies in Various Location all over India. If the candidates are looking for the latest job notification in the Railway Department, here it goes on, and this is one of the best opportunity for career growth. As per the official Notification, there are around 2500 Railway TTE Vacancies to be filled.
Candidates those who are interested can apply for this job, and the application form will be available online form the January 2019. For more Railway Travelling Ticket Examiner Bharthi, candidates are requested to check this webpage to know the frequent changes and updates.
Railway TTE Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|No of Vacancies||2500 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE)|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2019|
Railway TTE Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can check the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit and application fee and selection process which is there in Railway Travelling Ticket Examiner Notification. All the candidates who are interested in this Railway TTE Notification, can read these posts and then apply before the last date. For more details regarding the RRB Travelling Ticket Examiner Recruitment, you can check here.
Candidates those who have completed 10th and 12th Class or Graduation in First Class From a Recognised University can enroll for the RRB TTE Recruitment 2018-19. For Age limit and application fee candidates are requested to check the entire article which will be helpful while filling the RRB TTE Application form. Here candidates can get to know more employment nows about RRB TTE Recruitment 2019.
Railway TTE Vacancy Details 2018-19
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 2500 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
|Name Of the Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE)||2500|
Railway TTE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
As per the recent Railway Recruitment Board RRB notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) job has given below. Checking your qualification for this opportunity is essential. If you have less requirement, then you cannot apply for this Job. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Railway TTE Recruitment.
- Contenders who Completed 10th and 12th Class or Graduation in First Class From a Recognised University in order to enroll for the Railway TTE Recruitment 2018-19.
To apply for Railway TTE Recruitment, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Contenders must have the Age Limits within the Stipulated Limits i.e
- Minimum Of 18 Years
- Maximum Of 27 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation will be allowed as per Railway Rules and Regulations.
The Railway TTE Recruitment 2018 selection process undergoes,
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview & Document Verification
- Railway Department will Offer a PayScale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- additional with GP Of Rs.1,900/- as a Railway TTE Salary. Other Allowances will be Implemented as per Increments.
To apply for the 2500 Travelling Ticket Examiner posts in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be on online, kindly refer the official notification. Here below the caste-wise application fee payment details are given below.
- OC & OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- SC, ST & PWD: No Fee
How to Apply for Railway TTE Recruitment 2019?
- Visit RRB Official website where the link is given below
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for Railway TTE Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification.
- Go through the online application link “Apply Now”
- Apply for the 2500 Railway TTE job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make the payment and Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Railway TTE Recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2019|
Important Links for Railway TTE Recruitment-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Application Link||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|