IGCAR Recruitment 2019: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research announced the latest recruitment notice to hire Trade Apprentice post for a total of 130 vacancies. The job location is in Tamilnadu.
People who intend to apply for the Trade Apprentice post must send an Online Application on or before 24th April 2019. The IGCAR Online Application link will be available from 10th April 2019 in the below sections of this page.
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|No of Vacancies
|Name of the post
||TN Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply
||10th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply
||24th April 2019|
IGCAR Careers 2019 – igcar.gov.in
This is going to be one of the best opportunity for the applicants who desired to get placed in Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu. Candidates who have done 10th or ITI can eligible to apply for this post in IGCAR Recruitment 2019-20.
Well, Here on this IGCAR Jobs 2019 webpage, we have listed complete Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Structure & other details of IGCAR Recruitment 2019. Get it from the below sections of this page.
Also Check: SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – 2,000 Vacancies
IGCAR Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance||02|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||07|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||08|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant||07|
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Jobs 2019
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
- For Plumber/Mason/Civil Mistry/Book Binder/Carpenter/Welder: Applicants must have passed an 8th class examination under 10+2 educational system or its equivalent. Should hold ITI certificate with not less than one year experience.
- PASAA: Passed 10th Std. Examination under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent. National Trade Certificate Issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator Programming Assistant”.
- For others: Candidates should be passed 10th Std. Examination under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent. ITI Certificate of not less than two years.
Age Limit for IGCAR Jobs 2019
The Age Limit for IGCAR Careers 2019 is given below.
- Minimum: 16 Years
- Maximum: 22 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Yrs
- OBC: 03 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Here is the Selection process for IGCAR Notification 2019.
- Personal Interview
- Finalized candidates for these Trade Apprentice Posts will get the stipend as per the rules of IGCAR Recruitment Board.
- Refer official notification
IGCAR Vacancy 2019 – Application Procedure
The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is going to collect the application forms from the applicants through Online Mode. People who intend to apply for the Trade Apprentice Post must send the duly filled online Application on or before 24th April 2019. Hence, the IGCAR Trade Apprentice Online Application Link will be active from 10th April 2019.
How to Apply for IGCAR Jobs 2019?
- Click on the IGCAR Online Application Form linked below.
- It will take you to the Apprentice registration window, where you have to register yourself.
- Enter all the required details asked in the IGCAR Online Application Form.
- Attach your recent photograph with signature.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Take printouts of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for IGCAR Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||04th April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||24th April 2019|
Important Links for IGCAR Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for You:
- TN Forest Recruitment 2019 – 564 Vacancies
- TNEB Recruitment 2019 – 5,000 Vacancies
- TNPCB Recruitment 2019 – 224 Vacancies
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 – 9,795 Vacancies
- Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 4,442 Vacancies
About Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, a premier and one of the best Indian nuclear research centre.
The organization stands as the second largest establishment of Department of Atomic Energy next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre which is also known for BARC.
The IGCAR was established in the year 1971 as an exclusive centre to pursue Fast Reaction Science and Technology with the Vision of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai. The IGCAR located in Kalpakkam a district of Tamilnadu State, India.
Actually, The IGCAR was called as RRC which stands for the Reactor Research Centre. Later it renamed as Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research by the then Prime Minister of India “Rajiv Gandhi” in December 1985.
When we talk about Key people of IGCAR, Mr. A. K. Bhaduri is the Director of the organization. For further more details candidates can visit the IGCAR Official website i.e, www.igcar.gov.in to get complete details of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
Why Sarkari Result for IGCAR Jobs 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Sarkari Result for IGCAR Recruitment 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you.
Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research under one roof.
In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from IGCAR Careers, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2019-20.