GJU Recruitment 2019 – Here is a piece of Good news!! Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology announced the Recruitment Notification. GJU Notification for the intake of 60 Clerk, Steno, Peon & Other Posts across the States of India. So, interested and willing candidates are advised to apply for the post through online mode. Applicants can download GJU Application form, from now. So, Applicants be ready to apply for the post on or before the last date (i.e), 15th April 2019.
Applicants can stick to this page to get official notification from GJU Recruitment Board. Also, applicants can see the updated information from the official website i.e, gjust.ac.in. As the GJU Board offers Huge Openings for the GJU & Stenographer Jobs i.e 60 Posts. So, this is the best opportunity for the Unemployed ones to make register for the Posts based on their qualifications. Online Applications also placed separately for every post of which the Contenders.
GJU Recruitment 2019 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, Steno, Peon & Other Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15th April 2019|
GJU Recruitment 2019 – gjust.ac.in
Really, this is going to be one of the golden opportunity for the applicants who are eagerly looking to apply for the Clerk, Steno, Peon & Other Posts. The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology released this recruitment notification after a few times. So, people who intend to apply for this post can start applying from now and make sure to send the online application form before 15th April 2019. Well, the board allows the candidates to apply for the above posts through Online.
If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Moreover, the aspirants must refer the GJU Notification 2019 eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, important dates, important links etc are all available in the later modules of this article. So, We have listed here complete eligibility criteria of GJU Recruitment 2019 along with Online Application Links. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for GJU Jobs 2019 before the last date.
GJU Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for GJU Recruitment 2019-20
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Apprentice post in GJU Careers 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of GJU Jobs 2019.
- Clerk, Steno-typist: Applicants Must have passed Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Peon: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard from any recognized Institute.
- Electrician Helper, Plumbing Helper – Matriculation with ITI Diploma in relevant field.
- Lab Attendant, Nurse – B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/ University.
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more details.
- Applicants are advised to refer the official notification for further details.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of GJU Recruitment Board.
- Selected candidates will get as per below paly scales the monthly income.
- Junior Programmer – Pay Level 7
- Nurse – Pay Level 6
- Clerk – Pay Level 2
- Steno – Typist – Pay Level 2
- Lab Attendant – Pay Level 2
- Peon – Pay Level -DL
- Helper – Pay Level -DL
The Selection process of GJU Jobs 2019 is as follows.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Gen: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST & OBC: Rs.125/-
- The Application Fee should be paid through Online Banking.
How to Apply for GJU Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the GJU Notification 2019 link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with the required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
GJU Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th April 2019|
GJU Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for you
Why Ssarkariresult.in for GJU Notification 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Ssarkariresult.in for GJU Careers 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of GJU Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Employees’ State Insurance under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from GJU, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page.