LAST UPDATED ON APRIL 5, 2019
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced a recruitment notification to recruit a total of 205 vacancies. The post includes Customer Agent, Deputy Terminal Manager & other vacancies. The recruitment process will be held through the Interview process. Applicants who want to apply for the above posts in AIATSL Recruitment 2019 must notice the walk-in dates start from 24th April 2019 to 07th May 2019. However, Check out the complete recruitment process of AIATSL Vacancy 2019 details from the below sections of this page.
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|No of Vacancies||205|
|Name of the Post||Customer Agent, Deputy Terminal Manager & others|
|Job Category||Air Force Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk-In Interview|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Walk-In Dates||24th April 2019 to 07th May 2019|
AIATSL Careers 2019 – airindia.in
Since the Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment Board acquiring applicants through the Interview process, we have listed here Offline Application Form along with important dates and other details. On the other side, As per AIATSL Jobs 2019 Notification, we have covered Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Structure & other details of AIATSL Recruitment 2019 here. Get it from upcoming sections of this page.
Also Check: CRPF Recruitment 2019 – 21,039 Vacancies
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Terminal Manager||02|
|Duty Manager – Terminal||10|
|Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent (LG)||25|
|Utility Agent – cum -Ramp Driver||60|
|Junior Executive – Human Resource/Administration||03|
|Officer – Human Resource/Administration||03|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2019
The following are the post wise Educational Details of AIATSL Careers 2019-20.
- Deputy Manager: Applicants must have qualified a Graduation degree in relevant fields from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Customer Agent: Should hold a graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern with a Diploma from the recognized institution can apply.
- Ramp Service Agent: Applicant should have done Diploma in fields like Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution can apply.
- Utility Agent: Minimum should hold SSC or 10th Pass certificate with valid HMV Driving License.
- Junior Executive/Officer: MBA or it’s equivalent in HR or Personnel Management with 1-year work experience can eligible to apply.
- Assistant Accounts: Graduation degree with Finance or Accounts subject with 1-year experience can eligible to apply for this post.
- Furthermore details, Applicants can refer the official notification which is linked below.
The Age limit for AIATSL Jobs 2019 is listed below.
- Deputy Manager: 55 Years
- Customer Agent: 28 Years
- Ramp Service Agent: 28 Years
- Utility Agent: 28 Years
- Jr.Executive/Officer: 35 Years
- Assistant Accounts: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of AIATSL Recruitment Board.
Here is the Selection Process of AIATSL Jobs 2019-20.
- Deputy Terminal Manager: Rs.60,000/- Per Month
- Duty Manager: Rs.45,000/-
- Customer Agent: Rs.20,190/-
- Ramp Service Agent: Rs.20,190/-
- Ramp Service Agent (LG): Rs.18,360/-
- Utility Agent: Rs.18,360/-
- Jr.Executive: Rs.25,300/-
- Officer (HR): Rs.41,000/-
- Assistant Accounts: Rs.20,190/-
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through the favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at MUMBAI
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
People coveted to apply for the above post should send the Application form to the mentioned address. As the AIATSL Recruitment Board acquiring candidates though Interview Process, the board will not entertain any Online Applications. So, We have attached Application Form in the Important links sections, Applicants can download it and attend the interview on the prescribed date.
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2019?
- Click the official notification provided below.
- Read the details carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, Click on the AIATSL Application form provided below.
- Fill the Application form with the required details and attach required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then send the application form to the following address.
Systems & Training Division,
2nd Floor, GSD Complex,
Near Sahar Police Station,
Airport Gate No-5, Sahar,
Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099.
AIATSL Jobs 2019-20 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||01st April 2019|
|Walk-In Dates||24th April 2019 to 07th May 2019|
|Post wise Interview Dates|
|Deputy Terminal Manager||24th April 2019|
|Duty Manager – Terminal||24th April 2019|
|Customer Agent||25th April 2019|
|Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent (LG)||30th April 2019|
|Utility Agent – cum -Ramp Driver||02nd May 2019|
|Junior Executive – Human Resource/Administration||03rd May 2019|
|Officer – Human Resource/Administration||03rd May 2019|
|Assistant Accounts||07th May 2019|
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
- SSC Recruitment 2019 – 12,000+ Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 – 1563 Vacancies
- AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – 627 Vacancies
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – 2000 Vacancies