SBI Clerk Notification 2019 – Good News for Bank Job Aspirants!! State Bank of India called upon the applicants to fill a total of 8,904 vacancies for the post of Clerk. The actual vacancies include Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Central Cadre. This is yet another notification released from the State Bank of India in this month. Recently, SBI releases recruitment notification for SBI PO Posts.
The official notification was released from the official site of SBI i.e, sbi.co.in on 12th April 2019. People coveted to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 can start applying from 12th April 2019. While the last date to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2019 is 03rd May 2019. However, Aspirants can get the complete eligibility details to apply for SBI Clerk Notification 2019 from the below sections of this page.
SBI Clerk Notification 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk (Junior Associate)|
|Number of Vacancies||8,904|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd May 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 – www.sbi.co.in
This is an amazing opportunity for the applicants wh0 desire to build their career in an esteemed organization like State Bank of India Recruitment. Graduation (in any fields) completed guy can apply for the Clerk position in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019-20. Well, we recommend the applicants to send their duly filled Online Application Form on or before 03rd May 2019 to reserve a seat in SBI Clerk Jobs 2019.
However, On this webpage, We have listed SBI Clerk Online Apply Link, SBI Clerk Notification(Pdf), Important Dates & other details. Applicants are advised to get it from the upcoming sections of this page. Hence, check out complete details of SBO Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 from this article.
Also Check: SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – 2,000 Vacancies
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||8,904|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Notification 2019
As per the SBI Recruitment Notification, we are going to describe to you about the Eligibility Criteria like SBI Clerk Educational Qualification, SBI Clerk Age Limit, SBI Clerk Salary, SBI Clerk Selection Process, Application Fee, SBI Clerk Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Clerk (Junior Associate) post in SBI Clerk Jobs 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019-20.
- Clerk: Candidates should have qualified in Graduation in relevant streams from any Govt recognized institution or University can eligible to apply for this post.
- Applicants who are in the final stage of their graduation can also apply for this post, but when they called for the interview, Applicants should be required to produce proof of having graduation passed Certificate.
- Furthermore Educational Qualification details, Applicants can refer to the official notification which is linked below.
SBI Clerk Age Limit
The SBI Clerk Age Limit is listed as follows,
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD (General/EWS): 10 Years
- For PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the state of JK during period 01/01/1989: 05 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 05 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
SBI Clerk Salary Structure
The SBI Clerk Salary structure is listed below.
- Junior Associate: Rs.21,000/- to Rs.23,000/- Per Month
SBI Clerk Application Fee
Application Fee for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.125/-
- Application Fee should be paid through Online mode only.
State Bank of India Clerk Selection Process
The Selection Process of SBI Clerk Notification 2019 is given below.
- Preliminary Online Examination
- Main Online Examination
- Personal Interview.
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30 Marks||20 Mins|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35 Marks||20 Mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks||20 Mins|
SBI Junior Associate Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Max. Questions||Duration|
|1||General English||40||40||35 Mins|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Min|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 Application Procedure
The State Bank of India is going to collect the application forms from the applicants through Online Mode. People who intend to apply for Junior Associate Post must send the duly filled online Application on or before 03rd May 2019. Hence, the SBI Clerk Notification Online Application Link will be active from 12th April 2019.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Official link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Notification 2019 link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 – Important Links
Here are the Tentative Dates of SBI Clerk Notification 2019-20.
|Starting Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment||12th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Application Fee||03rd May 2019|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||03rd May 2019|
|Last Date to Printing your Application||18th May 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards for Prelims Exam||From 1st Week of June 2019|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards for Mains Exam||From 4th Week of July 2019|
|Date of Main Exam||10th August 2019|
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Online Apply Link||Register || Login|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 – 92 Vacancies
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – 960 Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – 129 Vacancies
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 – 21,039 Vacancies
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 – 965 Vacancies
Why Sarkari Result for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Sarkari Result for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links.
Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of State Bank of India under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from SBI Careers, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for SBI Clerk Notification 2019-20.